The mission of the Certified Residential Contractor Program
The mission of the Certified Residential Contractor Program is a shared value focus, bringing together industry roofing specifications with factory trained installers using quality Malarkey Roofing Products. In addition, we want to provide our Malarkey homeowners with a local roofing professional.
ROOFING CONTRACTOR’S GOALS
The Certified Residential Contractor Program offers numerous advantages; providing confidence to the homeowner that the contractor is trained, experienced, and knowledgeable. It strengthens the working relationship between the Certified Residential Contractor and the homeowner, while helping to distinguish the contractor’s efforts in their community.
CRITERIA TO BECOME A MALARKEY CERTIFIED RESIDENTIAL CONTRACTOR:
• Licensed, bonded, and insured (if required by your state)
• In good standing with Better Business Bureau
• In good standing with the Construction Contractors
• At least 5 years in business
• Completes the Malarkey “Steep Slope Roofing
• Completes and passes the Steep Slope application tests
• Conforms to local building codes and regulations
• Demonstrates excellent safety standards as outlined
within OSHA requirements